Sunday, February 27, 2011

my Dear ~

Dear....

I h0pe u're here....

Read this 1....

Created 4 u...



Dear...

Be4 this...

I make u angry...I'm s0rry...

I like see y0ur face...

s0oo cute....



Dear...

If u want t0 kn0w...

Everyday i see u...F0r what...??

Bec0z i really mis u...

Miss your smile...

Miss your angry...



Dear...

Why u n0t resp0n me...??

Are u really didn't kn0w...??

I l0ve u l0ng ag0...

Until n0w i l0ve...

Why u didn't kn0w...??



Dear...

What sh0uld i d0...??

It's really hurt...

Be silent by myself...

I really want u kn0w it...



Dear...

It's 0k if u n0t l0ve me...

But...plezz...plezz listen my heart...

That saying..."I L0VE Y0U"...

"REALLY LOVE U"...



Dear...

I h0pe...Really h0pe that...

Have 1 day f0r us be t0gether...

Like bef0re...

Everyday i beside u...

Same u t0o...



Dear...

I really miss that time...

0nly u n me...

I see your smile everyday...

Right n0w...I didn't see it yet...

Plezz...Plezz give it t0 me...

It make me alive...



Dear...

I really l0ve u...

I really miss u...

And...I...I...

Will waiting f0r u...

0nly u MY DEAR...

0 cOm3nt m3:

Post a Comment